Case Study - EGoals
Investment Executives travel most of the time. Managers find it difficult to set or modify target goals and review business activities.
- Analyzed 'As-Is' technology environments.
- Identified scope of existing internet/intranet access availability for all employees.
- Applied Enterprise Architecture Framework & End User Domain Knowledge (MS EXCEL).
- Designed conceptual and logical models.
- Developed a full fledged web application that will suit managers and Investment Executives.
Architecture Design Benefits:
- A full fledged easy access to the Investment Executives Sales Data anytime, anywhere.
- A consensus framework that uses number crunching spreadsheet application for computation.
- A single point storage of data for easy access anytime, anywhere.
- A commonly accepted vocabulary (Domain Key words) with which to describe the business.
ASP, XML, MS SQL Server, COM, MS Excel.