Case Study - Salary Incentive Review (SIR)
Challenge is to provide the Enterprise wide Web based solution for the Salary Incentive Review (SIR) Process to the Client. The Client has 35,000 employees located around 25 countries. This solution should be able to handle the internationalization, mulitiple currencies and their complex business logic involved in their review process. Their review process involves calculations of Incentives, Shares along with Merit and extensive report generation.
- Identified trends in Salary Incentive Review (SIR) systems.
- Applied Enterprise level Web Architecture Framework.
- Designed for highly modular-able, scalable and secure system.
- Open architecture for easy customization and configuration.
- Designed and developed the System for Complete Auditing and Administration.
Architecture Design Benefits:
- Central Administration is provided to control users access and review process.
- Handling the complex accounting calculations at Individual, department.
- Fine grain access control mechanism is provided through out the system.
- By providing the history and individual current budget guide lines, review process made easy.
Java, JDBC, PeopleSoft, Oracle, XML.